Chicken Enchilada Recipe Features
Where to Find Chicken Enchilada Recipe
There any number of variants you will have the ability to make to the recipe provided that you keep to the quantities necessary for the basic ingredients. This chicken enchilada recipe is excellent for busy college nights or lazy weekends when you would like to just hang and have a amazing family meal! Look no more, you have just found the very best chicken enchilada recipe one that your relatives will love.
Ideas, Formulas and Shortcuts for Chicken Enchilada Recipe
The chicken does not have to be completely cooked as it is likely to be baked. It’s full of protein and is thought of as the healthiest for people keen to eliminate weight. You must have 4 cups chicken.
New Ideas Into Chicken Enchilada Recipe Never Before Revealed
It’s possible that you select your tortilla based on preference or you might pick based on a couple of diverse elements, but in the finish of the day it does not matter too much. Tortillas are a sort of bread that’s flat and has a round shape. Tortillas are an essential part of Mexican food. Try to cover nearly all of the tortillas with a few to prevent them from drying out. Flour tortillas are preferred among a lot of people due to the Mexican cuisine sway.
If you go for one of these, it’ll be easy that you decide what dishes you have the ability to make. The dishes you prepare should be appropriate for kids and grownups. Do not forget, enchilada is one of the Mexican dishes recognized worldwide. Popular Mexican dishes are presently available in multi-cuisine restaurants throughout the world.
Get the Scoop on Chicken Enchilada Recipe Before You’re Too Late
As a means to pull off the task of cooking Mexican to get a crowd successfully, it’s much better to prepare a range of the meals on the previous day. When it’s to do with food, just the term in itself is reassuring. When food still has taste, and it is still possible to appreciate that, then you are on the road to success. Mexican food has ever been one of my favorite cuisines. It’s relished throughout the globe regardless of what the location of this area, courtesy multi-cuisine restaurants.
An enchilada is a popular Mexican dish. Aztec enchiladas are a breeze to create and is full of protein and iron. Chicken enchiladas are one of my favorite foods especially this recipe. They’re one of those dishes which you can’t get tired of! Chicken enchiladas from scratch seemed like an exceptional place to begin.
Consider the health benefits of the recipe you are cooking. The terrific thing about this recipe is you don’t have to roll up the individual enchiladas. You’re able to stick to this easy chicken enchilada recipe that’s not just easy its also loaded with protein and other vital nutrients.
If you are just doing one recipe you’ll conserve petroleum by using a more streamlined skillet. Consequently, if you would like to know about the recipes of some yummy tortilla rolls, here are some of them that it’s very simple to make at home. This recipe is one of these easiest strategies to make enchiladas and it actually does not take too long. Todays chicken enchilada recipe is a true family favorite which makes any nighttime sense as a fiesta.
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce1 1/2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 (10-ounce) cans enchilada sauce, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- Cooking spray
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil; bake at 350° for 15 minutes. While tortillas bake, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, cilantro, and jalapeño; sauté until onion is tender. Add chicken and 1 can enchilada sauce; cook 5 minutes.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down centers of tortillas. Roll up tortillas; place, seam sides down, in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Heat remaining 2 cans enchilada sauce in a saucepan; pour over enchiladas, and top with cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until enchiladas are thoroughly heated and cheese melts. Sprinkle evenly with tomato and olives. Serve over lettuce.